Shipping with Prestashop and MyParcel.
Do you want to ship products with Prestashop? Which can! Send your orders quickly and easily via MyParcel. For Belgian and foreign shipments, you can easily and quickly create shipping labels from your own PrestaShop back office.
- Automatically create shipping labels for all your orders. In bulk or by order.
- Hand in your parcels and letterbox parcels at one of the PostNL, DPD or bpost locations
- Create a Track & Trace mail and page, in the style of your webshop.
- Keep control of your own returns process with a personalized returns service.
- Only pay for what you actually send.
Start shipping packages via Prestashop and MyParcel.
You can easily link your Prestashop webshop to MyParcel in just a few steps. After completing the link, you can immediately generate shipping labels for all your orders.
- To make the link, you need to download the .zip file from Github and install it via the ‘Module Manager’ in your Prestashop admin. After installing the plugin, you can configure it by clicking on ‘Configure’.
- To complete the link, you need the API key from your MyParcel account. Go to ‘Shop Settings’ > ‘General’ in your MyParcel account and click on ‘Generate API key’ to copy the code.
- Then go back to your Prestashop admin and navigate to ‘Shipping’ > ‘MyParcel’ to enter the API key and complete the link.
Questions? We’re here for you.
Do you need help connecting your Prestashop webshop or do you have a question? Our IT support team is ready to assist you. Don’t hesitate to contact us, we’re available 5 days a week to help you.